Big Easy in Little Elm
Little Elm Park
701 W. Eldorado Parkway
Join us on Saturday, March 6, 2021 for the In-person Timed 5K & Timed 10K. The event is open to all ages! The “Happenings” begin at 4:00pm with the first time slot. When you register you can choose between three time slots, 4pm, 4:30pm, or 5pm. Show up anytime between the time slot you selected and start the race. The time slots allow us to keep you safe and spread out during the race. All runners will be timed and there will be awards for first place in each age group. Each participant will receive a t-shirt, beer glass, and one free beer. Come join us and help celebrate the Mardi Gra season together.
CRAWFISH BOIL: Pre-order your crawfish when you register. It will be ready for you after you finish the race. IF YOU WANT CRAWFISH YOU MUST PRE-ORDER DURING REGISTRATION.
BEER- Each participant over 21 will get one free can of beer.
1. Must wear masks except when actually running. No mass start and must maintain social distancing. Runners will start when they arrive at race site and are checked in.
2. Sanitizing station outside portable toilets
3. Hand sanitizers will be available and ample trash receptacles placed around race venue
4. Aid stations will be set up on the run course. They will be unmanned.
5. Volunteers and staff will wear face covering masks
6. Beer glasses can be picked up at a safe distance from the finish line
8. Announcer will make several announcements during the event to remind everyone to follow safety guidelines.
Register for any of the runs here!
We will not be accepting vendors this year for this event.
Once applications are submitted, they will be reviewed and you will be notified if you have been accepted or not.
We do not give vendors exclusivity at this event.
This is a specialized event and only certain types of vendors will be accepted.