1101 W. Eldorado Parkway (just west of the Little Elm Park entrance), Little Elm, TX 75068
Boat Ramp Fees
- To use the Little Elm Park Boat Ramp the town offers an annual pass to Little Elm residents for $25 and to non-residents for $75.
- If you only plan to use the boat ramp a few times a year there is a daily rate of $10, which can be purchased using the kiosk at the boat ramp.
Boat Ramp Annual Passes for the 2021 Season
Due to COVID-19, we have modified our process for Boat Ramp Pass Stickers:
There will be two ways to get your sticker:
1) Visit the Little Elm Recreation Center during regular business hours, after submitting the form online, and bring the receipt to receive your annual pass sticker.
2) Have your sticker mailed to you by submitting the form online and then uploading a picture of your kiosk receipt.
Proof of Residency for Boat Ramp Annual Pass
- Proof of residency with a current water bill along with a valid Texas Drivers License is required to purchase a resident boat ramp annual pass.
- Vehicle information (year, make, model, color, license plate) will need to be provided for each annual pass purchased.
The boat ramp annual pass for both residents and non-residents is a sticker that will be placed on the lower left-hand side of the windshield, just above the registration, on the motor vehicle used at the boat ramp. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 972-731-3296.
Click the button below to complete the form:
For more information on Little Elm Park and its amenities, please call 972-731-3296.