Water Billing / Customer Service
The Utility Billing Office manages the billing for water, wastewater, and trash service. Responsibilities include establishing new accounts, customer inquiries, trash and recycling bin replacement, and providing trash and recycling service information to new customers.
Need a new trash can? Call us at 214-975-0480!
Note: stay on the line after the recorded message to speak to a Utility Billing Customer Service Representative.
Rates and Fees
- Pay Online Here - Payment system under maintenance April 24-26, 2020.
- Read the Online Payment FAQ Here
- New Customer Information - Sign Up Here!
- Sign-up for Email Updates
- Solid Waste (Trash) Maps and Schedules - Bulk Trash Schedule, too!
- Watering and Irrigation Schedule/Water Conservation
- Additional Payment Options
- Average Monthly Payment Plan (AMPP)
A utility billing drop box is located is located in front of the Little Elm Town Hall at 100 W. Eldorado Parkway, Little Elm, TX 75068. Payments dropped in this drop box after 8 a.m. are not processed until the next business day. To avoid penalties and/or service/reconnect fees from being applied to your account, your payment must be made in the office by 5 p.m. on the bill's due date.
For questions and/or emergency issues please call 214-975-0480 and follow the prompts.
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (two days)
- Christmas (two days)