Water, Sewer & Refuse (Solid Waste) Services
Welcome to the Little Elm Water Department. All residents will be billed for water, sewer, and refuse monthly. There are two ways to start your service. You may visit our office or apply over the phone. For service to be disconnected, someone has to be inside the home to turn the water on.
Applying for Water Service
To initiate your water service with the town, we will need the following information submitted to the Utility Department at 100 W. Eldorado Parkway, Second Floor, Little Elm, TX. Information may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call 214-975-0480 to reach the Utility Billing Department.
- Government-issued identification for all parties to be included on the water account
- Proof of ownership (copy of HUD statement of closing) or lease agreement
- Contact information - i.e. email address, phone number
- Indicate the date for service to be initiated
After submitting required documentation to the Utility Department, please call 214-975-0480 to complete the application process.
- Commercial: $150-250*
- Fire Hydrant Meter: $1,000*
- Residential: $100*
Transfer Service Application
Transfer service from a current Little Elm account to a new location in Little Elm is $15 (current account must be in good standing.) The final bill payment at the original residence remains the customer responsibility.
Automatic courtesy telephone notifications with important account information will be relayed using the phone numbers listed on your account. To update your telephone numbers or to opt out of receiving telephone notifications please contact us at
214-975-0480 or email@example.com.
Disconnection of Service
Customers who are moving from the Town of Little Elm need to call a customer service representative at 214-975-0480. The final bill will have the deposit applied to it. Accounts with a credit balance will have checks mailed within two weeks after the final statement. Please give the customer service representative a forwarding address when disconnecting your service.
- Bank Draft Authorization Form (PDF) Application to automate utility bill payments by bank draft.
- Water Leak Adjustment Request Form (PDF) Application requesting review of utility account. Complete the front side of the form and include all required documentation listed before submitting for consideration.
- Higher Water Consumption Troubleshooting Tips (PDF) Helpful tips regarding water consumption.