Little Elm Recreation Center
Welcome to the Little Elm Recreation Center
The Little Elm Recreation Center reopened on June 1, 2020, with limited occupancy, new operational policies, and certain restrictions to protect the health and safety of our members and team members.
Our amended policies are in cooperation with the Open Texas guidelines and recommendations found here. We reserve the right to change operations and policies based on the direction and guidance of State and local authorities.
- Hours of the facility are Monday-Friday, 5 a.m.-8 p.m. and Saturdays, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Reservations are only required for GroupX classes at this time. The Fitness Floor, Gym and pickleball do not require reservations and may be used freely during operating hours. Reservations are available 24 hours before each GroupX class. For a schedule of upcoming Group X classes, please click here!
- The Basketball gym does not require reservations, but capacity in the gym is limited to 24 people at one time, and will follow the schedule located here.
- GroupX schedule can be found here.
- Reservations may only be booked online at www.reservelittleelm.com. Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are currently not selling Day/Guest passes. Annual and monthly memberships can be started by filling out the Little Elm Recreation Center Membership Agreement.
- All annual memberships that were purchased before 6/1/20 will have 90 days added to the membership cycle.
- Towel service is available.
- Only credit card transactions may be processed; no cash or checks accepted.
- Vending machines and water fountains remain closed, but bottle filling stations are available.
- Read the Open Texas Guidelines for both facilities and patrons.
Status of Amenities
Basketball Gym - Open
24 users allowed in basketball gym during designated time. Members must bring their own basketball. Only four players allowed to a goal.
Fitness Floor - Open
Limit to 60 members on Fitness Floor at a time.
Game Room - Closed
GroupX Classes - Open
Limited GroupX classes are available. Visit www.littleelmgroupx.com for the GroupX class schedule.
Kid Zone - Open
Kid Zone is open with limited hours and occupancy.
Locker Rooms - Open
Locker rooms and showers are available for use, with a limit of 3 members in the locker room area at one time.
Pickleball - Open
Pickleball is available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Restroom - Open
Restrooms are open.
Check out our Rec at Home guide for puzzles, games, and more!
Your one stop for fitness and fun!
The two-story Recreation Center spans more than 70,000 square feet. The facility includes elements such as a large state of the art fitness area, a functional training room, group fitness rooms, full-size gym, recreation classrooms, multi-purpose room, craft room, and spacious men's and women's locker rooms.
The Little Elm Recreation Center is open to youth and adults of all ages, with something for everyone. Check out our Membership Information, Group Exercise Schedule, and Facility Reservation pages for more information!
Membership Cancellation Form - Recreation Center
Recreation Center Features
- Full-size basketball gym
- Two full-size volleyball courts
- Open play volleyball and pickleball, available upon request
- 7,000 square-foot fitness room
- Cardiovascular equipment: treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, step mills, spin bikes
- Selectorized weight equipment: pin loaded and extremely user-friendly, free motion dual cable cross machine
- Plate loaded / free weights: Urethane dumbbells (5 lbs - 105 lbs), bench press, multipurpose squat rack, linear leg press
- Game room
- Group exercise rooms
- Multipurpose room perfect for programming birthday parties, dance classes, and rentals
- Full commercial kitchen for special events and birthday parties
- Locker rooms with showers and lockers
- Classrooms for programming
Services Available for Additional Fees
- Personal training
- Specialty group training
- Kids, youth, and adult recreational classes
- Basketball and volleyball leagues