Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Did you miss our most recent council meeting? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. Stay up to date and find out the highlights of our Tuesday, July 2, 2019, Little Elm Town Council meeting in our Council Corner.
• Presentation and discussion regarding the awards for the Neighborhood Integrity Program.
• Discussion regarding Short Term Rental (VRBO) regulations.
• Presentation regarding the feasibility of changing speed limits and installation of speed bumps in residential areas.
• Mayor David Hillock presented Director of Parks & Recreation Chad Hyde and members of the department with a proclamation declaring July as National Park and Recreation Month.
• There were two appointments to the Board of Adjustments: Jennifer Reynolds was appointed to Place #3, and Velma Wallace was appointed to Place #5.
Click here to view the full meeting packet and watch the video here.