Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Did you miss our most recent council meeting? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. Stay up to date and find out the highlights of our Tuesday, July 16, 2019, Little Elm Town Council meeting in our Council Corner.
• Presentation by Councilman Tony Singh and discussion regarding the creation of a Town Ambassador Program.
• Update regarding legislative and legal updates regarding social media and councilmembers from Town Attorney Robert Brown.
• Discussion and action to adopt Ordinance No. 1507 establishing a Juvenile Curfew within incorporated Town Limits.
• Public hearing regarding recommendations to amend the Main Marketplace Planned Development.
• Discussion and action to adopt Ordinance No. 1508 authorizing issuance of combination tax and limited pledge revenue certificates of obligation, Series 2019.
Click to watch the video here.