Did you miss our most recent council meeting? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. Stay up to date and find out the highlights of our Tuesday, October 15, 2019, Little Elm Town Council meeting in our Council Corner.
• Review and discussion of Ordinance No. 1518 regarding amendments to the Zoning Ordinance (landscaping, electric charging stations, fencing and screening)
• Recognition of Town Employee(s) accomplishments: the Purchasing Department for receiving the National Procurement Institute’s Achievement of Excellence in Procurement Award; Andrew Figueroa was recognized for his promotion to Assistant Director of Public Works; the Little Elm Police Department recognized Lt. Marcus Maxie, Sergeants Juan Hinojosa, Megan Lescallett, James Loney, Shane Shirley, and Corporals Demeetron Burrell, James Ferguson, Sean Kinney, Jay Lowery, and Adam Payeur for their recent promotions; outgoing CFO Karla Stovall was recognized for her service to the Town; members of the Public Works Department Wastewater Division Tim Walker, Corrie Barnes, Brian Hammer, Mark Thomas, Jake Whitsitt, and Brent Blake were recognized for their service.
• Mayor David Hillock presented a proclamation that October is National Community Planning Month.
• Public Hearing to consider proposed revisions to various sections of the Town’s Zoning Ordinance.
• Discussion and action to adopt Ordinance No. 1524 to adopt a new Redistricting Plan and revision of the Town Council Member Electoral District Boundaries.
Watch the video here.