Did you miss our most recent council meeting? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. Stay up to date and find out the highlights of our Tuesday, January 21, 2020, Little Elm Town Council meeting in our Council Corner.
• Update regarding the Town Wayfinding Project.
• Update on the Code of Ordinances.
• Town Employee accomplishments: Chris Cox was promoted to Utility Line Maintenance Supervisor and Chris Wright was promoted to Fleet Shop Supervisor.
• The Town of Little Elm Finance Department was recognized for being awarded the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association for the ninth consecutive year. The award is given to local governments that go beyond the minimum requirements of generally accepted accounting principles to prepare comprehensive annual financial reports that evidence the spirit of transparency and full disclosure.
• Recognition of the LEAYSA Girl 11U Red Hots Soccer team for winning state soccer.
Watch the video here.