Did you miss our most recent council meeting? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. Stay up to date and find out the highlights of our Tuesday, February 4, 2020, Little Elm Town Council meeting in our Council Corner.
• Community Services Director Chad Hyde gave a presentation regarding regulation of businesses that sell pets and the regulation of boarding/pet daycare facilities.
• Town Employee accomplishments: The Little Elm Police Department’s Hostage Negotiation Team was recognized for placing fourth out of 40 team participating in the Crisis Negotiation Competition and Seminar.
• Public hearing regarding the amendment to the Creation Ordinance of Tax Increment Zone (TIRZ) 5.
• Public hearing request to rezone approximately 1.860 acres of land from Light Commercial to Planned Development-Light Commercial located approximately 5692 feet east of Lewis Drive.
• Public hearing request to rezone approximately 3.050 acres of land from Light Commercial to Planned Development-Light Commercial generally located near FM 423 and Smotherman Road.
Watch the video here.