What are the zoning fees?

The Town’s processing fees are based on the type of zoning request and the land area being zoned: Zoning Request(<50 acres): $500 Zoning Request(>50 acres): $500 + $10/acre Planned Development(PD): $900 + $20/acre Specific Use Permit(SUP): $300

Show All Answers

1. What is zoning?
2. Why do we need zoning?
3. What effect does zoning have on my property?
4. What zoning do I need?
5. What are the zoning fees?
6. How do I determine the type of use I may develop?
7. How do I change zoning?
8. What information is required?
9. What is a Specific Use Permit?
10. How can I participate in a public hearing?