No, they are free for residents and non-residents.
There is a $10 per vehicle fee per trip into the park,
Parking fees begin on April 1, 2023.
Parking attendants take cash or credit cards onsite. We also offer a Resident Seasonal Parking Pass for $25 and Non-Resident Seasonal Parking Pass for $75.
Passes will be available on March 6, 2023. Passes must be purchased in person at The Rec at The Lakefront™ at 303 Main Street, Little Elm.
Purchasing a Little Elm Park Season Parking Pass does not guarantee a parking spot. This is not a come-and-go pass, so every time you re-enter the park, the fee will apply.
All parking pass purchases require proof of residency documentation (valid state-issued ID). Residency is determined by Little Elm property tax status. Confirm you pay Little Elm property taxes at www.dentoncad.com.
Individuals assigned to Little Elm ISD but residing outside the Town of Little Elm incorporated limits are non-residents. In addition, residents of Little Elm's extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ) are non-residents.
Season Pass Overview:
- $25 seasonal pass for residents
- $75 seasonal pass for non-residents
- Seasonal parking passes are not valid during these special events:
- Big Easy (March 4)
- July Jubilee (July 4)
- Brew & Que (June 3)
- Autumn Fest (September 14-17)
Parking Start/End Date:
- Parking fees are effective April 1-September 4, 2023
- April 2023
- Friday and Saturday, 4–10 p.m.
- May 1-Labor Day Weekend
- Fridays noon–10 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Standard rate at the gate of $10 per car
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Saturday, May 27-Monday, May 29 - $20
- Brew & Que Saturday, June 3
- $10 with advance purchase of a ticket and $25 for day-of parking
- July Jubilee Weekend
- Saturday, July 1- Monday, July 3 - $20
- Tuesday, July 4 - $40 for advance premium concrete parking and $30 for day-of overflow lot parking
Other Dates with Charged Parking:
- Big Easy
- Autumn Fest
- Friday, September 15, and Saturday, September 16 - $10