The Little Elm Economic Development Corporation recommends to local residents and prospective entrepreneurs who desire to locate a small business in the Town to contact the following governmental agencies for information on business planning and how to develop a plan to finance a business.
Learn more on our Economic Development Corporation site.
• U.S. Small Business Administration
• Texas Guide to Starting a Business
• Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
• North Central Texas College Small Business Development Center
We are happy to help identify space for prospective businesses looking for tenant space once a business plan has been solidified. That business plan should include the following information:
• The amount of the capital investment
• Number of jobs it will create
• Anticipated annual sales and anticipated sales tax