What zoning do I need?

The specific zoning district you need depends on the type of uses you wish to develop. The Town of Little Elm has 22 zoning districts, each with its own requirements and allowed uses. In addition, an applicant can ask for a Planned Development, which enables the applicant to “pick and choose” their uses and development requirements. A PD will require additional reviews by Town Staff before going to a public hearing, and the applicant will have to provide the Town with detailed site plans and their application.

Show All Answers

1. What is zoning?
2. Why do we need zoning?
3. What effect does zoning have on my property?
4. What zoning do I need?
5. What are the zoning fees?
6. How do I determine the type of use I may develop?
7. How do I change zoning?
8. What information is required?
9. What is a Specific Use Permit?
10. How can I participate in a public hearing?